• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

CM Punk doesn't forget

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
During his speech he said something to the effect of "someone in the locker room has wronged me" and that "I don't forget"

First off it was a great promo in my opinion.

I'm hoping and thinking it's Daniel Bryan that he's talking about. Remember when Nexus attacked Cena, Punk was ink the ring at the same time and he got his ass kicked.

Thoughts?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
If they want to keep him heel, it will be a WM buildup feud with Daniel Bryan... if they want to turn him, it will be Wade and/or Nexus...

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought Daniel Bryan initially as well and really hope that's who it is. I dunno who else it could be to be honest because I know him and Bryan were going to feud before the injury.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The time off due to injury might mean a WM match between the two as well. That would be awesome!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The time off due to injury might mean a WM match between the two as well. That would be awesome!
Hopefully Bryan is still the United States Champions as well...

Those two could work magic together...especially with a championship involved.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really hope it does happen because we know the history is there and they have good chemistry against each other.

If this does happen then every Independent fans will lose their shit on this feud.

The WWE writers started this off on the right foot, now they need to continue this feud slowly but surely.

If it does end up being Daniel, then I hope he loses the "Ladies Man" gimmick so this feud can be serious.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It would work with Bryan as well, but I barely remembered that Punk was in the ring that night! Probably part of what would make it awesome.

If it was The Nexus in general and they were wanting to do him as a face again (he's getting major pops as an announcer), I'd be happy with it as well.

Can't think of any other reason, really...who else could be the person he's holding a grudge against?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I really hope that he does go against Daniel Bryan, but we all know how crappy the WWE writing is.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Yeah Millz, they made Punk go through the whole SES debacle!