CM Punk defeats Big Daddy V

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Vidic15, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

CHICAGO – ECW Champion CM Punk addressed his “big problem” at No Mercy, and while the resolution was a win, things didn’t exactly go the way he wanted them to.

After the referee saw Matt Striker hit Punk from behind, Big Daddy V suffered his first loss since joining the Land of the Extreme when he was disqualified from his ECW Championship opportunity. Suffered, however, would be a word better fit for the Straightedge Superstar, who was busted open after a series of splashes from the behemoth that could have been felt throughout the entire Midwest.

The two Superstars first met on ECW on Sci Fi in a match that left CM Punk on the ground, victim of a count-out after being beat so badly. They have had a quiet rivalry brewing since, but it came to a head last Tuesday when Matt Striker told the champion that his student was done with him unless Punk gave him a title match. Later that evening, after Tommy Dreamer appeared to have won the Elimination Chase to No Mercy, General Manager Armando Estrada added Big Daddy V to the competition. As with all of his other contests, Daddy made the match a quick affair.

Where does No Mercy leave the Land of the Extreme? CM Punk got his win, but he still has plenty to prove. Big Daddy V still hasn’t quenched his teacher’s championship thirst. Sunday night could mark the climax to a great ECW rivalry, but it also might just be the beginning.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I'm glad Punk won. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the match so was the match any good?

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

No , For the time it was on the PPV it shouldnt have been on the card. That and Big Daddy V needs clothes. For the love of God somebody buy him clothes before he's arrested for crimes against huminaty.

4. Dr. Rockzerz

Dr. Rockzerz Guest

The reason he doesnt wear a shirt is i guess to make him look more monster like if you know what i mean.

Yeah he does need a shirt though.

5. andrew_bishop

He don't look like a monster , He look's like a mountain of flab it's really sick.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am glad that Punk won, deserved the victory. I would hate to see that BDV won.

7. andrew_bishop

Well then your gonna be pissed because it is believed that BDV will indeed be taking the ECW title within the next few months which I can see for sure.