• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Clowns at it again

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
On Wednesday night a clown in an SUV put his hands in the shape of a gun, pointed them at a woman, mouthed the words “bang,” then sped off when she pulled a real gun and pointed it toward him.
Clown With Fake Gun Flees Woman With Real One - Breitbart

What is it with the stupid clowns that come out this time of the year to terrorize people? Are they just nuts, stupid or what?

I bet this woman wasn't the only one this clown harassed and I bet he doesn't stop harassing others just not this woman.

I hate clowns.

Thoughts?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
This just happened to my 10 year old daughter and a bunch of her school classmates during an overnight stay at a campground. Someone in a clown suit came out of the woods and was "stalking" the cabin they were in. The counselors split the kids into other cabins and looked for the guy but he couldn't be found.

Seriously, fuck this trend. Someone is going to get hurt.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This just happened to my 10 year old daughter and a bunch of her school classmates during an overnight stay at a campground. Someone in a clown suit came out of the woods and was "stalking" the cabin they were in. The counselors split the kids into other cabins and looked for the guy but he couldn't be found.

Seriously, fuck this trend. Someone is going to get hurt.
After hearing about this or thinking of my nieces, I hope one of the clown freaks does get hurt. I wouldn't want anyone getting shot or anything like that, but if I read that one gets the shit kicked out of him and it dissuades others from doing this, then I'm fine with it. These wastes of space need to get a life.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Someone will get one of them one of these days but I doubt it stops. These people don't have enough sense to stop.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Since criminals use masks to commit crimes, the police should use "suspicious behavior" to unmask the clowns. The laws say that anyone exhibiting "suspicious behavior" can be detained and questioned. They can also be detained until somebody has some free time to conduct the interview.
My advise - If you see a clown then dial 911 and report "suspicious behavior".
Pepper spray and a 9mm handgun works too.