Movies Cloverfield, another NYC end of the world movie?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
This looks pretty interesting.. This movie didn't have a name for the longest time but it looks like the title is "Cloverfield".

Looks like the Day after Tomorrow meets Independence Day, but with no aliens, or at least not in the trailer.

Apple - Trailers - 01-18-08

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
It looks interesting, but I don't see enough about the movie from the trailer to really decide if it is a movie that I want to see or not.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a huge disaster (possibly alien related from what I can tell) seen through the eyes of different individuals instead of like a normal movie. It will make you feel like you are part of the chaos and I really think this movie could be very cool.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Just saw this at the 12:00 AM screening, I have to say im really disappointed they gave no information on attacker not to mention the movie itself was short. I stayed after the credits to see if there were any extra scenes and it felt like the credits were longer than the movie. If it wasnt for Hud the camera man I think I wouldnt be able to stan this movie at all.

Last edited:
Why are the always destroying NY and WHY did the monster randomly attack that year and that day?

I think this is the monster :-o

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It has a 59/100 on Metacritic so far, so it seems the reviews (on average) aren't so great so far.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
It has a 59/100 on Metacritic so far, so it seems the reviews (on average) aren't so great so far.
Oh I was talking about Rotten Tomatoes, I think its somewhere around the 70 mark. I still wanna see it, Empire gave it 5 stars and I usually tend to agree with that magazine except on few cases.