Clothes

R

R.Lewis_52

Wear do you guy's get your clothes from? i usually shop at american eagle stores and ecko stores and other outlet stores like finishline.

31marquis32

I go to champs footlocker and boycant realy remember anything else it hard to remember

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Whereever my mom takes me, believe it or not, I hate shopping unless it's for electronics >>; But yeah I do know a few of the stores:

CitiTrends

Rainbow

Wal-Mart, I'm not ashamed of shopping here either, sometimes they have better clothes then the stores themselves do

The Mall, which I don't go to on a regular basis, too crowded ><;

BigBlue

----------------------
My mom buys my clothes hehe, lol nah I shop at the mall, american eagle and mostly hollister stuff, then for jeans I go with lee dungarees, cant bust em!

so I dress "whiteboy" style, call whatever you want it but it looks nice to the girls ;)

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I usually wear Gap jeans or kakhi(sp?) shorts. I get most of my shirts/sweaters and stuff from Banana Republic. I would get BR jeans, but the shirts and stuff cost too much already.

I go to Champs or Foot Locker to get some jackets or exercise shorts.

Finish line
Maceys
J C Penny
Champs
Walmart*

*if you had to scroll all the way down here to realize i was JOKING.......just...go jump...right now...do it...

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I shop at all sorts of places . .

Hot Topic - For t-shirts and sweaters
Walmart - T-shirts and such
Aeropostale - Nice jackets
Target - Funny tees

As long as it's affordable and I like it, I really don't give a crap if it's brand name. People who need to wear brand name stuff are crazy.

D

Ds136

If I'm shopping cheap I go to..
Sun Diego
Pacsun

if I'm shopping like I normaly do which is very expensive I go to..
Urban Outfitters
Standard Style Boutique (online)

or i get things special ordered haha.