• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Closed

qwerty98765

Why are 75% of the threads around here CLOSED?

Sorry, I should read at the top before posting this.

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Threads older than 60 days are automatically closed to keep people from bringing back old threads. I am considering changing this to 90 days. What do you think?

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
You can't remake the thread, but you can create a new thread. If you think that the old thread should be reopened, you can send a message to an admin or a moderator to reopen the thread.

Tiffany

Threads older than 60 days are automatically closed to keep people from bringing back old threads. I am considering changing this to 90 days. What do you think?
Well in my opinion, a dead topic on a forum would probably last at least 10 or more days from members who bump that topic with they're useful or notso useful post.. But this is just my view ;).