• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Closed Threads

katharina

Registered Member
Hi... Admin, I just tried posting in 3 or 4 interesting-sounding threads that stated they were closed. Does that happen when news is outdated or something? Well anyhow, the last one I tried was our thoughts on the new colors for the skin... what could be more perfect than the color of money for this forum? :) I like it!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Threads after a certain (it's decent) point int ime are automatically locked. It's to help keep people from dragging up old topics and posting one-liners. You're more than welcome to create a new topic to discuss it in, and even to link to the old topics.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Or if you have something particularly good to add to a thread you can always contact an admin or mod and they can reopen the thread. :)

It's easier just to make a new one though and start a fresh conversation.

katharina

Registered Member
Or if you have something particularly good to add to a thread you can always contact an admin or mod and they can reopen the thread. :)
It's easier just to make a new one though and start a fresh conversation.
Okay, I'll start a new thread if I come across those again... the one today was on owning a business, I was enjoying the answers. :nod: