• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cloning

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you though about Cloning do you think it should be aloud? Personally I dont agree with cloning I am totally against it and should not be done, I know they don't do it a lot but it has been done before, and personally I think it's pointless.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Depends on what exactly we are cloning, cloning organs I think should be aloud, but cloning full human beings that live, walk, and talk, then no, because they basically have no soul since they were created in a lab.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah sorry I wasn't that more specific, I meant cloning humans, I am glad you agree with me because I believe it's not right at all to that, and like you said they would have no soul.

Italiano

Film Elitist
It's not possible to clone human organs. In order to do that you'd have to clone an entire human.

What is really controversial is the stem cell research that is being done. Bush pulled the federal funding from the stem cell research program.

This relates back to that whole "When does life actually begin?" controversy that people still can't agree on.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is not possible to clone a single organ yet, that does not mean later down the road, stem cells are actually rather useful, if someone wants an abortion then they should allow the stem cells to be used.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Also keep in mind that they are trying to shut down abortions and make them illegal Piccolo. It is just as contraversial as cloning.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I know, and we already have an abortion thread, but abortion and cloning are very different, abortion has to do with a womans body and her free will to do with her body what she wants too, cloning is the creation of life, without a natural birth, etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I think they should clone organs because it would save a lot of more people that die, like people who need organs to survive but have to wait on the waiting list, and by the time they get their consultation there dead, which is pretty bad, so I agree with cloning organs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bcatz3 Science & History 10
Millz Science & History 18
sunrise Politics & Law 20
Daemonic Science & History 10
Mirage Science & History 18