Clinton Portis Scores

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Im watching the game right now and Portis has just scored the skins first TD, I guess that injury is not slowing him down.

S

shawnesty23

the injury will coem up and again when he gets hit, it will continue to bother him unil he ahs to get surgery as amny analysts have said

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Yeah. As Shawnesty23 said. The injury will come up again and when he gets hit and has a surgery. He will miss half a season

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Socceroos, stop repeating what people say, honestly you don't know what you're talking about.

I was glad to see him play, and doctors say he's healthy, and he got hit hard a couple of times, and he has shown any effect of the injury.

Also so far the game is really good. The Vikings are winning 16-13 as we speak.

S

shawnesty23

Vince Carter said:
Socceroos, stop repeating what people say, honestly you don't know what you're talking about.

I was glad to see him play, and doctors say he's healthy, and he got hit hard a couple of times, and he has shown any effect of the injury.

Also so far the game is really good. The Vikings are winning 16-13 as we speak.
well see all it takes is one hit, it has happened plenty of times before im not saying it will but it wont go away and i wont believe it wont happen until the season is over

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone can get injured with one hit, and since when are you Portis personal doctor. I personally think he'll be starting next week. I'm not saying that he doesn't feel the injury, but he doesn't require surgery, and maybe he'll get some after the seasons end. But I am sure he'll be fine, Doctors say he's healthy enough to play.

S

shawnesty23

YES HE IS NOW BUT A SHOULDER INJURY IS BAD FOR A BACK B/C IT GETS HIT SO OFTEN

didnt mean to use caps

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Stop the presses, I agree with Shawn. Any joint seperation injury is a serious re-occuring problem for a football player during the season. He may be getting by on Cortisone injections for the time being, but after getting hit over and over again his performance is bound to diminish, if not stop completely.

Hoosier.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I think Portis will have a pretty good season however he becamse a very risky pick in FF league his stock dropped out of the top 5 RB when he his should was starting to bother him. And with the bring of Duckett to the skins odds are the redskins are anticipating Portis to get less touches and maybe finish this season with only 8 games played if he aggravates the injury.

Portis is one of the premiere RBs he will continue to have good games unless the injury catches up to him.