Clinton Or Obama Your Chose

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by garret, Apr 12, 2008.

1. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

Who do you think will win the democratic race. i think Obama will win but that is my personal opinion.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Perhaps you confuse "presidential" race with "democratic" race?

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Why do you think obama will win? I would assume its something more than that race speech he made. Im surprised there wernt any threads about that speech.

4. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Hybrix is right. Ralph Nader is also running. Oh, and that one old dude. What's his name, again?
    ------
    Like this one? ;)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  5. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

i think he'll win because of all the promises he's made. He's appealing to peoples wishes i think he'll be a good president if he can keep those promises.

6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

...yes:shifteyes:

7. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Obama would have to screw up in a huge way to lose the Democratic nomination to Hillary at this point. The numbers are simply in his favor.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Nomination: Obama. From the looks of it Bill Clinton is continuing screwing up Hillary's run. I like Bill, but if he cares for his wife and wants her to win he should shut up.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Hilary does a good job of screwing herself out of the election to, what with the lying about sniper fire and such. Just because she is the wife of a former president does not mean people will immediately be swayed by her or anything apparently.

As such I'm voting Obama in the election and I will believe in miracles again if he wins.

10. Tekkei

Tekkei Registered Member

If I could vote...I dunno. I think I'd vote Clinton. But I don't know who'll win. I think both of them have a good chance at it.