• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Clinton kills Iranian Spy

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not voting for that. Lord knows how many times her private server was hacked. Never seen anyone so careless with classified information. I'm just waiting for this next wikileaks drop.

What happens when she short circuits and gets Americans killed again. Back when Stevens was killed I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but the truth is so obvious there is no more doubt. That woman isn't fit to be dog catcher.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I don't get it either. Someone this reckless with national security has NO BUSINESS in the White House, and should be in prison actually.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't get it either. Someone this reckless with national security has NO BUSINESS in the White House, and should be in prison actually.
Anyone else would be.