Movies Click

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just saw the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler. It reminded me a lot of "It's A Wonderful Life" and "Family Man".

Have you seen Click and if so, did you like it? I thought it was pretty good. The plot was definitely an interesting one.

I thought it was going to be a comedy so I was pleasantly surprised when it ended up being more serious.

On a lighter note, the Michael Jackson joke about him cloning himself in the year 2017 or so didn't quite land properly.. That was kind of awkward to hear on the news in the movie, given recent events.

Last edited:
I saw it a while back, thought it was decent but I wouldn't be too bothered about watching it again. I think they should have...
Just left the ending as him dying. Waking up was a bit stupid if you ask me. That's if I remember right.. like I said, it was a while back that I watched it. Also, I thought the part where he was watching back at his final moments with his father was really touching. I liked Sandler in the movie. I also thought it was going to be too comedy-ish like you and was surprised.

browneyes106

Registered Member
It sort does remind of those movies through a comedic take. Was something about Britney Spears mentioned in the future part of the movie?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It sort does remind of those movies through a comedic take. Was something about Britney Spears mentioned in the future part of the movie?
Yeah. Something about her having her 24th kid and Kevin Federline finally deciding to get a job. I don't remember it exactly.

Twitch

Registered Member
I really like this movie. Adam Sandler is a good actor.

One of the few movies that has made me tear up. When he falls on the ground, yelling for his son..

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I usually can't stand Adam Sandler, but this movie wasn't all that bad. I missed the last 10 minutes or so though, so i'll have to hire it out again one day.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I enjoyed the movie as well, it was pretty entertaining. Not the best movie of Adam Sandler but I wasn't disappointed when I watched it. I would definitely watch it again if there was nothing on television.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I just thought this movie was awkward. Many times I felt perplexed to laugh at some of the comedy because I didn't know what I to acknowledge more, the drama or what are supposed to be the jokes.

It tried to blend (mostly) slapstick comedy and family drama together and show them off simultaneously. Even when reaches the depressing climax the movie tries throwing crude jokes your way at the most inappropriate times and I felt like it was trying to achieve me into a bipolar disorder.

I'm also just not a huge Sandler fan on top of it and it seemed like one of those "easy-come, easy go" comedies nowadays. A few quick gags and then just collects dust on a shelf. Little replay value.

Last edited:

Monroe

Registered Member
I liked the first half. Towards the end I found it irritating. I felt it got too preachy and sappy.

Kindof a depressing movie.

Not what I expected at all though, it was quite different which ill give it points for.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'll disagree with most of what you said Italiano, but I'll agree with it on a different level. The movie itself is bipolar, going from funny to downright slit-your-wrists depressing.