• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cliche "hello world"

Th3Pr3Tz3l

Registered Member
I've recently been getting an itch to join a forum to see if it's the kind of thing I could get into. After much effort (sort of) I found this forum and it looked kind of cool, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

You will know me as theotherone, and I'm going to make an attempt to find my niche here. Feel free to PM me for (mostly) literate, (sometimes) interesting conversation or point me towards your favorite threads or however that works. I'm only partially stupid, so if I miss something you'll have to poke and prod me to make sure I really saw it... if you care that much.

I look forward to boring you with any future posts, confusing you with my strange thoughts, hunting trolls, and learning how to get along in a forum.

All that said, I'm usually quite friendly and like to get to know people. Good day!
Why do I want to get to know you? Maybe it's because I'm an attention whore who desperately seeks the approval of others over the internet due to the fact I can't emotionally connect with anyone without the safety barrier that is a computer screen seperating us.

Or maybe it's because that post rocked.

Or maybe it's both.

Your choice :)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Why do I want to get to know you? Maybe it's because I'm an attention whore who desperately seeks the approval of others over the internet due to the fact I can't emotionally connect with anyone without the safety barrier that is a computer screen seperating us.

Or maybe it's both.

get 500 posts now please...

I'm into random discussions, conversations about life, getting different opinions on different topics which vary in interest from day to day. Also, my "hobby" style interests are photography, graphic/web design, and film. I admire cars from afar but know nothing about them. I also like animals. Specifically dogs and horses. Bored yet? Glad you like my sig
Life is good we talk about that alot :lol: Photography is awesome I do a bit as a hobby too....Graphic/webdesign is what I'm learning at the minute *yawn* I wish it was only a hobby.....What car is your favourite/dream? Mines a jag xj220 failing that I love M8's!

Do you ride horses? I used to showjump but I developed allergies to horses so now I can't. My friend has a horse though called Molly she's beautiful!

Never bored...apart from with work which, coincidentally is why I'm posting!

Awesome sauce!

theotherone

Registered Member
Why do I want to get to know you? Maybe it's because I'm an attention whore who desperately seeks the approval of others over the internet due to the fact I can't emotionally connect with anyone without the safety barrier that is a computer screen separating us.

Or maybe it's both.

Haha! Hm, I'll say it's probably both ;)

Life is good we talk about that alot :lol: Photography is awesome I do a bit as a hobby too....Graphic/webdesign is what I'm learning at the minute *yawn* I wish it was only a hobby.....What car is your favourite/dream? Mines a jag xj220 failing that I love M8's!

Do you ride horses? I used to showjump but I developed allergies to horses so now I can't. My friend has a horse though called Molly she's beautiful!

Never bored...apart from with work which, coincidentally is why I'm posting!

Awesome sauce!
What kind of photography is your favorite? I love doing portraits & couples photography. This is one of my current favorite shots I've taken (and have hosted anywhere):

Yeah, after getting all the way through school I found out that clients suck when it comes to graphic/web design... I'm so glad that I have a regular full time so that I don't have to do freelance so much.

Hm, right now I really like the Lotus cars. Sporty cars are my fav!

I used to own a horse but I got too busy during college so I had to sell her. It was pretty sad, I loved her so much but I didn't have the time to take care of her and ride her enough. *sigh* That SUCKS that you became allergic.... I'd be so devastated! I don't ride much because of the money factor but, if I can ever afford it I'll probably at least rent if not eventually buy my own horse if I have the time for one...