• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cliche "hello world"

Bliss

Sally Twit
you sound boring interesting.

welcome, and stick around!
When did Elly become funny? I must have been away.

Also, Mr. One... Ignore people when they say I will chase you away, murder your first born, sleep with your mother and/or dog. It's all lies.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex

Also, Mr. One... Ignore people when they say I will chase you away, murder your first born, sleep with your mother and/or dog. It's all lies.
Apart from the dog thing...thats massive truths....also there was that incident and we never did find the baby......wha....oh sorry just mumbling to myself!

:)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well hello there fellow new member, let me introduce myself. My name is Ivana Hump a lot, I know it might sound strange at first but you'll get use to it. I love to dance, I love to sing but mostly I love to slap butts, yes litterally slap butts. It's a weird fetish that I've had for a couple of years now. I don't care what people say, it's quite normal.

Anyway, you seem like a person that can take a good butt slapping so I like you already.

See you around...I'll be watching you from the corner over there....yes that corner.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Well hello there fellow new member, let me introduce myself. My name is Ivana Hump a lot, I know it might sound strange at first but you'll get use to it. I love to dance, I love to sing but mostly I love to slap butts, yes litterally slap butts. It's a weird fetish that I've had for a couple of years now. I don't care what people say, it's quite normal.

Anyway, you seem like a person that can take a good butt slapping so I like you already.

See you around...I'll be watching you from the corner over there....yes that corner.
And here I was thinking mine was the only butt you ever slapped!!! Man-whore!

theo - see what I am saying about the getting along? So much love! :lol:

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey! Welcome to GF! This is where it's at; anything you want to discuss........just jump on in and have fun!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Hi the other one, where is the first one? Have fun here, I know I do!
bliss already said that.

and I must be deficient because I totally read his/her/its (too lazy to back up and check gender) name as "theo therone"

lol

theotherone

Registered Member
Kibi - I'm into random discussions, conversations about life, getting different opinions on different topics which vary in interest from day to day. Also, my "hobby" style interests are photography, graphic/web design, and film. I admire cars from afar but know nothing about them. I also like animals. Specifically dogs and horses. Bored yet? :nod: Glad you like my sig :)

Rebeccaaa - Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to watch out for that one! Teehee

Bliss - If I told you, I'd have to kill you. But maybe that's too much of a hint ;)

CuriousGirl - Hm, another member warning? Man! You guys are brutal.

Babe_Ruth - ...and I'll be over here... in this other corner. Actually, you know what? I'm not gonna tell you where I'll be...

Jeanie - Ha! I kind of like that. You can call me Theo Therone if you like.

And, a "thank you" to the rest of you who posted a welcome :)

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere! and welcome to GF, is very nice here! ;) I hope you enjoy.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.

Yeah, she's a one dog woman.

Welcome to the forum!