Cliche "hello world"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by theotherone, Jun 15, 2010.

1. theotherone

theotherone Registered Member

I've recently been getting an itch to join a forum to see if it's the kind of thing I could get into. After much effort (sort of) I found this forum and it looked kind of cool, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

You will know me as theotherone, and I'm going to make an attempt to find my niche here. Feel free to PM me for (mostly) literate, (sometimes) interesting conversation or point me towards your favorite threads or however that works. I'm only partially stupid, so if I miss something you'll have to poke and prod me to make sure I really saw it... if you care that much.

I look forward to boring you with any future posts, confusing you with my strange thoughts, hunting trolls, and learning how to get along in a forum.

All that said, I'm usually quite friendly and like to get to know people. Good day!

2. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Hey there theo!

LOVE the signature fyi lol! :lol:

Welcome to GF! Have a wonder about and get posting!

What sort of things are you interested in??

Kibz

xxx

Tucker likes this.
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Potentially awesome member alert. :spin:

Sorry, I get excited. Welcome to GF! If you need help with anything, just let us know. "Us" meaning anyone but Kibi, she's useless. :)

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Probably not the sort of kinky stuff you're in to madam! Move along, toots.

Welcome to GF. If you are the other one, what did you do with the 'other' one? :-o

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you post some more and get a feel for the place.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Sounds good to me! Take off your shoes and stay a while.

Nixola likes this.
  7. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Meh I'd be upset but it's all true....:lol:

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Good luck with that theo. No one here gets along, so not sure where you plan to learn this from. If you meant that you want to learn this somewhere else and apply and teach it here, then I am behind you all the way.

Welcome to GF - where every member is just another number on your "I hate list".

j/k - We actually all do get along, except with Bliss!

Post around, get a feel for the place and stay active. I have high hopes for you!

9. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Hi the other one, where is the first one? Have fun here, I know I do!

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

you sound [strike]boring[/strike] interesting.

welcome, and stick around!

Bliss likes this.