Cleverbot

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Anybody used or heard of this? I was fooling around with it at work today, passed a little time that's for sure. Basically, you just type anything random into it, and it replies back. Yep...talking to a computer.

Here's the link if anyone wants to try it out when they're bored (or not) Cleverbot

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
It's somewhat unusual. Definitely not something I would fool around with unless I am really, really, really bored and can't possible think of anything else to do.

me: hey
bot: Hey what?
me: hello
bot: I don't think you're as clever as you think you are.

We're not getting along.
Lol, I used to have a bot like this on MSN. Smarterchild I think it was called? Anyway, I'm amused for a bit if bored, and then they get on my nerves.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used to do this when I was younger, and evetually got really angry and stopped. That was during my first year of having the internet and didn't know much about the whole world wide web thing.

I prefer going to a site where you can choose the voice of someone and he'll repeat everything that you type. Good times.

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Me and cleverbot will get along just fine!!

Me : I love you!
Bot : I love you too!
Me : Aww, so sweet.
Bot : Thank you.

This thing is so polite! Who needs yahoo and msn to interact with REAL people when you have this?

Puck

Registered Member
Hey, I tell you I love you all the time!

Am I not polite? :hmm:

I used Smarterchild like twice. It annoyed me, kept giving me answers like Rebecca got.

me: hey
bot: Hey what?
me: hello
bot: I don't think you're as clever as you think you are.
It's wrong, I think I'm very clever.

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hey, I tell you I love you all the time!

Am I not polite? :hmm:
Why yes. Yes you are! Now take off your clothes!!!! :lol:

Now this is where the true test comes in. I told Bot to take off her clothes and the response came fast and honestly - Ok!

Last edited:

Puck

Registered Member
Why yes. Yes you are! Now take off your clothes!!!! :lol:

Now this is where the true test comes in. I told Bot to take off her clothes and the response came fast and honestly - Ok!
Stop confusing our conversations! :shifteyes:

I'm going to try using that against it when I get home and see if I get the same response.

EuroFight

Registered Member
I love Cleverbot! Ever since one of my "friends" told me about it, Cleverbot has been my best friend!

User: Hello
Cleverbot: Hello, Friend
User: That's my first one!!!
Cleverbot: Really?
User: Yes, you're now my first friend!
Cleverbot: Yay!
User: Are you on facebook?
Cleverbot: No

Until that point...