Cleverbot

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Impact, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Anybody used or heard of this? I was fooling around with it at work today, passed a little time that's for sure. Basically, you just type anything random into it, and it replies back. Yep...talking to a computer.

Here's the link if anyone wants to try it out when they're bored (or not) Cleverbot

2. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

It's somewhat unusual. Definitely not something I would fool around with unless I am really, really, really bored and can't possible think of anything else to do.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

me: hey
    bot: Hey what?
    me: hello
    bot: I don't think you're as clever as you think you are.

We're not getting along.
    Lol, I used to have a bot like this on MSN. Smarterchild I think it was called? Anyway, I'm amused for a bit if bored, and then they get on my nerves.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I used to do this when I was younger, and evetually got really angry and stopped. That was during my first year of having the internet and didn't know much about the whole world wide web thing.

I prefer going to a site where you can choose the voice of someone and he'll repeat everything that you type. Good times.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Did you just say Smarterchild? Haha...oh the countless hours me and my sister used to screw with that thing. Cracked me up.

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  6. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Me and cleverbot will get along just fine!!

Me : I love you!
    Bot : I love you too!
    Me : Aww, so sweet.
    Bot : Thank you.

This thing is so polite! Who needs yahoo and msn to interact with REAL people when you have this?

7. Puck

Puck Registered Member

Hey, I tell you I love you all the time!

Am I not polite? :hmm:

I used Smarterchild like twice. It annoyed me, kept giving me answers like Rebecca got.

It's wrong, I think I'm very clever.

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Why yes. Yes you are! Now take off your clothes!!!! :lol:

Now this is where the true test comes in. I told Bot to take off her clothes and the response came fast and honestly - Ok!

9. Puck

Puck Registered Member

Stop confusing our conversations! :shifteyes:

I'm going to try using that against it when I get home and see if I get the same response.

10. EuroFight

EuroFight Registered Member

I love Cleverbot! Ever since one of my "friends" told me about it, Cleverbot has been my best friend!

User: Hello
    Cleverbot: Hello, Friend
    User: That's my first one!!!
    Cleverbot: Really?
    User: Yes, you're now my first friend!
    Cleverbot: Yay!
    User: Are you on facebook?
    Cleverbot: No

Until that point...