Clemens Denies Steroid Use

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

RealGM Baseball: Wiretap Archives: Clemens Denies Steroid Use

It's hard to believe Clemens, because a few players that were named in the report came out and said they've regret taking the steroids, or they took them because of injuries. I don't know if we ever the truth about Clemens.

I am hoping that he's telling the truth and never took steroids, but i don't know who to believe.

2. mopeg

mopeg Registered Member

McNamee had nothing to gain by lying. Pettitte's admission also makes the Rocket look more guilty.

Clemens will never admit to steroids. I repeat, he will NEVER EVER admit to steroids. He'll end up like barry bonds in which he will go to his grave denying that he ever used steroids.

Clemens has way too much to lose if he fesses up like pettitte.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Clemens is getting the benefit of the doubt from a lot of people where Barry Bonds isn't. Which I dont think is fair. I think they are both cheaters, end of story. But they arent the only ones.

4. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

I hope he took roids because i cant stand him. Now that this comes out it just makes you think about every player and really appreciate the older players.

5. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

mopeg: i couldn't agree more! your post was rattling around in my head before i read it. exactly the words i was gonna use. pettitte and clemens have been working out together for years. you mean to tell me that andy had a few whiskies, but roger stuck to ginger ale!!?? clemens is lying to save his HOF chances.