• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cleaning

SamGraham

Hello there!
I have recently moved our of my mums house and am having real trouble with cleaning my bathroom! I can't seem to find any good products that are easy to use and look nice, my mum used to use vinegar and lemon juice but it stinks! How can I keep my shower nice really easily?!

Bliss

Sally Twit
I just always use a general bathroom cleaner and it works fine. I'm not sure if you're from the UK but if you are then try Mr Muscle. It's a popular choice.

NickK

Hi samgraham,

I have read you given problem about shower. It can be easily clean by you. Just try to remove the cap of shower and then clean all the holes of shower by brush or pin.
All the best!

Nickk

Shwa

V.I.P.
Pretty much you go to the grocery store and go down the aisle that has all the bathroom cleaning supplies. I personally like Mr. Clean, or those little scrub brushes with cute faces on them, you can also use them to clean the toilet too :D.

~Shwa

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ILuvChuzzles31 General Discussion 10
Crouton General Discussion 11
Crouton Video Games 15
T Bathroom Wall 3
Dabs Bathroom Wall 2