• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

~Cleaning out the Backstock~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I miss Frogger! What an awesome little thing to have... especially for long car rides. Wonder why it had the Ms Pacman instructions lol

You already have two bids :O *adds great condition vintage tabletop games to list of things to look for at yardsales*

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all it's me again with a few more auctions...:nod:
So just click on the first on and see my other auctions..
And bid:D

Hi ya iggy...I have a few of these laying around and i will be selling them off to make more room for other stuff in my collection..
I guess hell has really frozen over..
I'm selling off some of my personal stash...:lol: :lol: :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm gonna have to agree, that Frogger game brings back memories!! Got a Centipede by any chance??

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. Sorry that's all the games I have for now..Well the first 3 are over with.
All three sold. 3 down 3 to go..:)
Now let's hope they all pony up the dough..No deadbeats please!:lol:
Oh well back to the Html mines to get ready for my next 6 auctions..
Boy I wish the listing fees were lower if you had an ebay store..
I have over 1,000 things going up for auction.:nod:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I didn't realize you had 4 of them up for auction, I like "William" the best, wish I had money to waste, cause he would like hanging out with my other goodies.