Cleaning my room

CBNJ

Registered Member
Ah! I don't know where to start. I have clean clothes in laundy baskets all over my room, and shoes all over the floor, lol. Does anyone else have trouble keeping their room clean?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I like it when my room is so messy. It's more fun to clean. Put on a great music you can dance and sing along with....then just start picking up stuff. Goodluck!

Blueyes

Registered Member
I actually made it a point to keep my room messy because that halted my mother from traipsing up the stairs to get to my room to yell at me for cleaning it. Actually I think the stairs did that by themselves which is probably why my sister and I got the 2 rooms up there and the fact that there was no central AC might have made a difference especially when I never ran the window unit in my room because I liked it warm lol

Either way I try to keep things neat and clean now except my kitchen table. That takes the hit of everything getting dumped on when I walk in the place.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I used to have a horrible time keeping my room clean when I was younger. I pretty much had to create a path all the way from the door to my bed to walk in, because there were books and clothes and other things all over. There was stuff everywhere. I grew out of that eventually, though I still am not a big fan of cleaning. I guess it's gotta be done though since I like my apartment to look tidy.

I spend a lot of time in my room so I keep it clean. The only thing I don't do is make my bed everyday; It only gets done twice a week when I change the sheets.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
My room doesn't get horribly dirty because I am hardly ever in my room, but I have a horrible habit of getting home from work and just throwing my work clothes on the floor when i change into my lounge clothes.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I like cleaning my room. Most of the time I just put my stuff away while I'm doing my laundry. I'll throw a movie or some music on for background noise, open a page of new posts in tabs, and throw in some replys while I'm at it.