Cleaning my room

redsoxocd

living on the border
Well, I'm supposed to be cleaning my room right now...i'm procrastinating so much. I dont think that my room has ever been as messy as it is right now. Its just like clothes...shoes...papers...random shit. It sucks. In the past ten minutes I have walked in and out of my room like 5 times. I'm being so lazy right now. Cleaning sucks.

Its like, it was messy, but it wasnt THAT messy up until thursday when I destroyed it even more by looking for something that I shouldnt have had and shouldnt have wanted to have, but I really wanted it and convinced myself that I needed it. Needless to say, it took me two hours to find it, which was odd because I usually have more than one, but anyways, in the process I destroyed my entire room, even my closet, where I found it at the bottom of a box that wa filled with more clothes and papers. I have to many clothes, I should get rid fo some of them, and I still have papers from middle school...its been two years, I should get rid of them to...

...I hate cleaning my room sooooooooo fucking much.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Its like, it was messy, but it wasnt THAT messy up until thursday when I destroyed it even more by looking for something that I shouldnt have had and shouldnt have wanted to have, but I really wanted it and convinced myself that I needed it. Needless to say, it took me two hours to find it, which was odd because I usually have more than one, but anyways, in the process I destroyed my entire room, even my closet, where I found it at the bottom of a box that wa filled with more clothes and papers.
Is this some kind of riddle? Are we supposed to guess what you were looking for?

Cleaning definitely blows. The easy solution is to not let your room get messy in the first place.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Man. I know the feeling. Man was trashed. But I cleaned it today. *Nods*

I found two shirts I love and haven't worn more than once... lol

redsoxocd

living on the border
i'm still not finished...i'm blaming this on my parents...they have let me live an extremely materialistic life....this is the point where i hate being spoiled

Iris

rainbow 11!
Instead of blaming them take charge and discipline yourself to fix it. I was starting to become materialistic, so I did something about it.

My "materials" include this laptop, my trumpet, and my zune.

Im almost positive that next to cloths (less than a weeks worth) thats all i own.

And thats all I need to own.

Your solution=play more trumpet.