• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cleaning in a Hurry...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I was trying out Flylady's routine and realized I dont have time to set a routine! HELP! My dad is going to be here in the morning and I have crap EVERYWHERE! Any tips? (besides getting off the computer... cause as soon as I post this Im goin to clean the bathroom, will check back after that)

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
iggy...

Flylady has an emergency cleaning routine on her site. I don't know what page it's on.

Bad day here. Just wanna sleep.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Cleaning is something I despise, along with about 10 million other woman! LOL When I have company coming and no real time to clean, I will do a quick windex wipe down of everything and take any big messes, shove them into a room that I can shut the door on, and call it done! :D

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
It wont all fit into one room... I've been lazy :p Actually, Ive gotten alot of info out of FlyLady.net and I was just starting to settle in and WHAM... No chance for each room to get done in babysteps... Daddy gonna be here at 6am tomorrow morning and want me n the kids packed for a month and get in the car and GO GO GO! lol I'm on my 15 minute break with my coffee... :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
A month?? Where are you guys off too? I must have missed a thread somewhere, 3 days away and I miss everything!! :( But, hey, if your gonna be gone anyway, well then, who's going to see the house?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
My dad is coming from Florida to pick us up in Lousiana and take us back to Florida. And... My daddy is gonna see my house! Honestly, I wouldnt care if the President of the United States walked in right now and saw my house in this mess... but I do care that my dad might see it... ;) We will be in Florida for a month or so :D YAY BEACHES! YAY SUMMER FUN! YAY YAY FAMILY!

Thanks Fairyquadmother... found the Crisis cleaning section:D

fairyquadmother said:
iggy...

Flylady has an emergency cleaning routine on her site. I don't know what page it's on.

Bad day here. Just wanna sleep.

*hugs and hands you some tylenol PM* Nite nite sweetie... see you when you feel better *kiss*

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
ummmmm ahahahah hahahaha bahahahahaha sorry, but you made fun of my clean desk and look...KARMA.....hehehe teheheheh hahahahaha BAHAHAHAHahahahahha
Yes you deserve it!
Garbage bags.....YUP!! When my sister has company...she takes huge garbage bags and shoves everything in them and puts them in the garage...the sad thing about that is you may never go back through what you put in there...but at least the house is clean and uncluttered for your company...my sister has about 50 in her garage....I told her to take it all to goodwill...lol if you have not looked at in months then you probably don't need it!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
The desk is just a small indication of what the rest of the house looks like at the moment *shhhh* Normally it doesnt get quite this bad, but when ya havent lifted a finger other than to do dishes in a week... yeah I know its my own darned fault... Oh well ... :D

We spent most of these past two weeks back n forth to the doctor and then last night was yet another midnight run to the ER... this time for my son... horrid ear infection that wasn't presenting itself as one... darned tubes failed to do their effin job :( So dealin with cranky butt today too...

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ILuvChuzzles31 General Discussion 10
Crouton General Discussion 11
Crouton Video Games 15
T Bathroom Wall 3
Dabs Bathroom Wall 2