Movies Classic Movies

Iris

rainbow 11!
Name some of the movies that were made years ago, classic ones such as The Goonies and Hairspray. ^^

As I said before, The Goonies and Hairspray are the top of my favorites.

Along with the Alien movies.
I don't think this movie is really old enough to be considered for this thread, but Drop Dead Gorgeous is hilarious and a must see.

B

Badfish

Man, there are tons of classic movies. As you can tell by my sig, I'm a huge fan of the film adaption of Fear and Loathing. Also, the generic ones like Goodfellas, Godfather, Scarface come to mind.

Basically every movie I like I consider classic, so it's hard to make a list of them all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not a lot of people will agree with me on this but I believe the Rocky Movies are classic movies. It's such a great movie, and classic in my mind.

Honorable Mentions:

-Lethal Weapons
-Rambo
-Home Alone
-Back to the Future

There's so much more that I can mention but it would take me to long lol.

I'd have to say that the first Superman.. was just excellent I mean who can not not Christopher Reeves...

But hmmm I'd also have to mention movies like The Shining, SpaceBalls, Monty Python and The Quest for the Holy Grail, ooh and yes of course Indian Jones.. hehe yep they were some goodies!!

B

Badfish

Ah yes, gotta love Monty Python.

The other day I was in at Walmart and I saw a guy with a shirt that said "Help! I'm being repressed!" and had a still image from that scene on the shirt. I want one.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I haven't seen Monty Python. But the older Die Hard movies are on my list as well.

How could I forget SpaceBalls, Back To The Future, and Indiana Jones?!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
When I saw the thread title i was thinking along the lines of Casablanca and Arsenic and Old Lace

Apocalypse Now, The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, Raising Arizona, and of course Monty Python and the Holy Grail - run away!

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yeah... Well... I don't think I was even thought of when they were out. <.<;

I can't believe it, but I forgot Grease! I love that movie.