Movies Clash of Titans

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone excited to see this movie?

I decided this thread in Blockbusters because I believe it's going to be a very popular movie.

I'll be going to the midnight show on April 2nd, I think it's going to be filled with lots of action. I am a big fan of Liam Nielson and Sam Worthington which is another reason why I'm looking forward to this movie.

How about you guys?

Poetosis

Registered Member
I am extremely skeptical. Being a fan of the original Clash of the Titans movie, with all of its flaws and problems, I remain firmly beside my childhood film.

This could be good, but it really depends on whether it goes into more intelligent depths then what the trailers are making out.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
The trailer has one of the most hilarious taglines ever.

TITANS

WILL

CLASH

CLASH OF THE TITANS!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I went to see the movie yesterday and I wasn't all that impressed, the movie felt long even though it was only 1:46. Some of the scenes were pretty cool and well done, but all in all I was pretty disappointed with the outcome of this new movie.

Poetosis

Registered Member
If you've seen the trailer, you've seen the best bits, and if you've seen Cloverfield, you've seen the Kraken. - Catherine Bray, Film4.
Well, that's added a twist to my original skepticism. =P

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Well I went to see the movie yesterday and I wasn't all that impressed, the movie felt long even though it was only 1:46. Some of the scenes were pretty cool and well done, but all in all I was pretty disappointed with the outcome of this new movie.
You have it spot on Babe, another useless action epic to throw on the pile.