Civilian Death Toll in Iraq May Top One Million

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Truth-Bringer, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Civilian Death Toll in Iraq May Top One Million

Article link

That's civilians already dead, not some projection into the future. But who cares, no big deal, as long as Bush can cling to the fantasy that he has some legacy (other than as Worst President ever) to salvage if only he stays the course.

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

How many of those are insurgent deaths and civilians killed by the insurgents? I didn't see that anywhere... way to mislead there :clap:

3. The question is - how many were killed by the U.S.? If you're claiming more have been killed by insurgents, then produce and present your evidence.

Would the people you allude to have been insurgents or been killed by insurgents had the U.S. not invaded? Way to mislead there...

4. tipsycatlover

tipsycatlover Registered Member

They would probably have been killed by Saddam! In any case, one million isn't nearly enough. We need to leave Iraq and increase the death toll. Leave them to their own infighting. The fewer we will have to worry about another day.

5. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I never made that claim... you assumed I did. All I said was how many of them were killed by insurgents, or how many insurgents were killed by US forces. Our military isn't the bloodthirsty bunch of thugs you make them out to be.