• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Cinderella Man

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just seen this movi this weekend and it was so good, Russell Crow played an amazing role. I recommend everyone to see this movie it was great. He portrays the life of James J. Braddock, which he is a boxer, at first he wasn't thst good as boxer so he lost is boxing license, then he gets a second chance, and now he fights really well because his family is poor and he needs to make some money,

A

Angel03

Another movie that I have to rent. It sounds very interesting and something to look forward to.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh it's such a good movie, it's not all about boxing it's mostly about depression and how it really hit a lot of family's especially this one, but he would let that stop him, from raising is family properly, it's really good.