Ciao!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Girasole, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Girasole

Girasole Registered Member

Heyy :)

I'm new here, so just thought I'd introduce myself!
    My names Laura, I live in England and I'm just about to start University in the next few weeks to study Sociology with Italian. (at the University of Kent) x

2. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Hey Laura, where in England you from? I'm from Bolton myself.

How did you find GF?

Hope to see you around!

3. Girasole

Oh cool, I'm from Hastings, Its about 50-60 mins east from Brighton if your not sure where it is.
    And I just happened to come across the site when searching for something and seeing that it was a forum for anything and everything pretty much, rather than a specific thing I thought I'd sign up and give it ago :)

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Laura, It's great to have you here at the Wacky World that we called General Forum. If you want to go home, just clap your shoes together three times and you'll be back to your house.

Too doo loo.

5. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Yeah, it's in Sussex right?

Well good to have you here, hope you stick around

6. Girasole

Yeah, thats right, its in Sussex. :) And thanks!

7. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Ciao Laura! Benvenuti a GF! :D

Make yourself at home and have fun. Tell us a little about your interests; do you like gaming? Music? Reading?

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I love Hastings. My boyfriend and I have been there a couple of times and stayed on the Haven caravan site. Cheesy but so fun!

9. Girasole

Ciao! Come stai? :)

Ahaha, and sure okay!
    I do like a bit of gaming yes, but mainly rpgs and leveling games. Although I do like a bit of a mix. I'm not really a huge fan of all those call of Duty style games that everyone plays though, I'm really terrible at them! I hate idea of using a controller toggle to aim, if I want to aim, I like to aim the same way you'd aim a real gun. So, I leave those type of games for when I'm in an arcade.

Things I love the most though are travelling, Graphic Novels and Manga, Italy and Music :) And when it comes to music, I pretty much love all music genres, although I have a slight preference for rock bands.

10. Girasole

Oh wow, yeah I know where that is! Where abouts do you like to visit when you go to Hastings then? :)