• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chyna dead of possible drug overdose

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
TMZ

Jesus H, this is depressing as hell. I had seen a clip of her on Vice talking about how she was trying to get clean. It's a shame she may never make it to the HOF. I wonder if she'll get a mention on Smackdown.

thealigator

Registered Member
Whatever has happened in her personal life and the difficulties with Trips I think they have to mention this. She is far to important not to.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Great, another bad real life memory I have to just block out while playing No Mercy for stunt in the future. It's too bad for all those reality and rehab shows they do, nothing ever works.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
RIP. Sadly, you could see this coming a mile away.

She was making great progress over the years, but addiction can be a hard habit to break.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I remember her from Third Rock from the Sun. Fill sorry for anyone with an addiction. That can be so hard to beat.

RIP Chyna

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hate to see drugs claiming another life. Her life was certainly a struggle, but at least she got to have the good points as well. She had a strong impact on how women are pertained in professional wrestling, which is definitely cool. RIP Chyna.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you think she'll make the Hall of Fame?

I think she'll eventually get in, though again, it depends on the context of her death.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Her chances of getting into the HOF are pretty slim to almost none. I say that because of this hypocrisy ridden segment from Austin's podcast a couple of weeks before Mania:

It's hilarious that a guy who thought Katie Vick was a good idea is passing judgement on someone who was clearly struggling and down on her luck.

EDIT: If you don't listen to Austin's podcast, you're totally missing out.