• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Chuck Norris Now An Honorary Texas Ranger

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Oh god, what the fuck is this shit? Chuck Norris has the most annoying following of jokes ever. it tops the Michael Jackson jokes. ughh.

But seriously, they might as well make every cast member of CSI, and Law and Order an honorary officer, I just don't see the point.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Oh god, what the fuck is this shit? Chuck Norris has the most annoying following of jokes ever. it tops the Michael Jackson jokes. ughh.

But seriously, they might as well make every cast member of CSI, and Law and Order an honorary officer, I just don't see the point.
Good chuck norris jokes are hilarious.

I remember watching Walker Texas Ranger when I was little. Good times. I'm sure he could be one for real though, besides the fact that he's so old now.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.

Relax bro. It was totally done in honor of his Walker TEXAS RANGER roots. It only makes logical sense. Good job Texas!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Yeah there is not point to put this guy in the Texas Rangers Hall of Fame due to a TV show but oh well, I have seen stupider crap.

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side. (This is a fact)