• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chuck Norris / Mike Huckabee

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

neum985

I pwn noobs
My plan to secure the boarder 2 words Chuck Norris LMFAO. I cant belive someone who is in office/ running for office would put something like this out, I would never take the guy serious lol.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well there is a more serious video too. I will see if I can find it.

I say at least he has a sense of humor about it. I'd rather be backed by Chuck Norris than Oprah Winfrey. Instant access to all of the Chuck Norris jokes. :D

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
I saw this ad on TV, during an interview with Norris and Huckabee. I thought it was hilarious! I especially liked the last joke, about Chuck Norris tells America how it's gonna be.

Norris really does seem like a strong supporter of the guy and from the interview, it sounded like Norris did some research on him before giving Huckabee his support. I had never heard of Huckabee before hearing Norris supported him, but now I hear about him all the time.

Psyco

Food Whore
I'd vote for him just because he started telling Chuck Norris jokes on tv. And hell, he looks better than half of the people running.... Now, it all comes down to what his thoughts on piracy are...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Psyco I don't think ANY candidates are good with piracy... That would be political suicide considering the legal ramifications.

Malificus

Likes snow
I have a half/half stance on that. While it is cool to have a candidate do that. He's either going to have to be the most awesomecore president in a long time, or him doing anything like making Chuck Norris jokes will sound like my grandma doing the same. And that could potentially kill them.

Teorropy

That was freaking funny, Chuck Norris doesn't approve, he tells America how it is going to be. hahahahahaha

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
My dad actually likes Huckabee, but I didn't even know he was running until a few days ago. What's he all all about?