Movies Chuck Norris is 70 Today

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is it just me or does Chuck Norris seem like he isn't anywhere near 70? Well he just turned 70 today. I've seen him in recent interviews and he doesn't even look close to 70.

Chuck Norris

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know I couldn't believe it when I saw how old he was, he looks 50 max in my opinion. But all his life he's taken great care of himself.

For people around the age of 16 Chuck Norris is known for the Chuck Norris jokes, but people my age know him from his action films. I am not going to debate that he's made some crappy films, and he's a bad actor but he's made a few entertaining movies. He's also a great martial artist.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
dude there's no way he's older than my mom! Wow. I didn't realize that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another funny thing is I bet you he can still whoop guys butts that are half his age. No that's not another Chuck Norris joke, he's kept in shape all his life and it's paying off.

Another thing that you might not know, Stallone is 61 years old, look at his body today, there's barely any body fat on him and he's ripped. Pretty incredible when you think about it.

Poetosis

Registered Member
Seventy years old? That is rather astounding - never expected him to be that old yet.

I mean, this is a man that has much more left to do before he passes. Heisthe guy that cured cancer with his tears, has a fist underneath his beard...