Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing groups exist and will rebel against U.S.

Kanji

Registered Member
Ron Moore said:
Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government.

The following article is an example of how far we have drifted from our constitutional principles in this country. The author of this article seems to think reclaiming the country in the name of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is a “right wing” concept. If we follow this logic, then, the left wing wants tyranny, dictatorship, and a police state. In fact, it seems Chuck Norris is moving away from the Republican party — in his article on WND, linked below, he actually claims there is little difference between the two parties — and is calling for a Second American Revolution. If this is “right wing,” count me in.

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.
Today in his syndicated column on WorldNetDaily Norris reiterates the point: “That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state.”

He continues; calling on a second American Revolution; “…we’ve bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America’s religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life. How much more will Americans take? When will enough be enough? And, when that time comes, will our leaders finally listen or will history need to record a second American Revolution? We the people have the authority according to America’s Declaration of Independence, which states: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…” Norris claims that; “Thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation.” The right wing cells will meet during a live telecast, "We Surround Them," on Friday March 13 at 5 p.m. He closes with the words of Sam Houston followed by a plug for his next martial arts event.

“We view ourselves on the eve of battle."

Full Article:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2071-DC-Special-Interests-Examiner~y2009m3d9-Chuck-Norris-claims-thousands-of-right-wing-cell-groups-exist-and-will-rebel-against-US-government

Last edited:

Bananas

Endangered Species
It is okay to be dissident but when you actively fight democracy you will never get my sympathy. I dont care what these peoples political beliefs are it is quite frankly disgusting the way they are behaving. There is a political process for everything, as soon as they start saying stuff like;
The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders
..they are nothing but trouble makers, it is not how you resolve and maintain peace, politics is done through politics and not through rebellion. It is how they do things in West Africa, South East Asia and Central America it is not how you do things in the United States of America, you are above that and beyond that.

and is calling for a Second American Revolution. If this is “right wing,” count me in.
It would not be a revolution, it would be a devolution. Regardless, if that is what people want then you do it by politics and not by rebellion.

I will link you back to one of the best posts Ive seen on this forum.
http://www.generalforum.com/divisive-issues/congrats-america-49482-page4.html#post514320

icegoat63 said:
Im not happy with the choice America made but one thing is for certain. Even in this nations hardests times, the easiest times, and all those times in between; I am an American. Whether I like the president or not, He is my nations leader. Therefore Obama is now my President.

Hows that for sore losing. Im an American before Im a Republican .

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I'm involved with the we surround them and I assure you its NOT about a violent revolution. If anything, it is designed to to quell violence and succession. The other thing its not is "right wing" or Republican. The article you posted was a hit piece on Chuck Norris that twisted what Norris said in the original WND post.

Oh dear God, we cannot simply question Chuck Norris. He's the same dude who roundhouse kicked a horse in the jaw, that's why we call them giraffes now.

In all seriousness if it comes from WorldNetDaily then it's bullshit.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
This is really going help conservatives kick the imagine that has been cultivated recently of their being crazy and vaguely traitorous.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
This is really going help conservatives kick the imagine that has been cultivated recently of their being crazy and vaguely traitorous.
30% of America is crazy and vaguely traitorous and 30% of America is socalist and baby killers. What can ya do?

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm a bit confused. What are these things that America has done that would make anyone want to rebel? It isn't really explained much in that post.

And why would the military disobey the commander in chief? He hasn't even really done much yet.

This is really going help conservatives kick the image that has been cultivated recently of their being crazy and vaguely traitorous.
Both sides call each other crazy, so that's kind of a moot point. But I hadn't really heard of any talk about conservatives being "traitors" - and I live in a very liberal area. I'd think I'd hear it if anyone would.

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
Frankly, I don't see why the cries for rebellion are starting. Because he's spending too much money? Welcome to almost every president of the last 25 years. Besides, Obama has a higher approval rating than our last three presidents at this point in his presidency, and only trails Reagan by about 3 to 5 points. Good luck mounting a revolution when only 37% of America thinks he's not doing a good job.

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member
Frankly, I don't see why the cries for rebellion are starting. Because he's spending too much money? Welcome to almost every president of the last 25 years. Besides, Obama has a higher approval rating than our last three presidents at this point in his presidency, and only trails Reagan by about 3 to 5 points. Good luck mounting a revolution when only 37% of America thinks he's not doing a good job.
His numbers are not highter than the last three presidents at this point in his presidency.

Obama Less Popular Than Bush After First Month in Office | NewsBusters.org

One month in, Barack Obama's approval slips, disapproval doubles | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Not sure where you got your info from.

As for responding to the OP I think that people have had enough. Not only from what has taken place in the short amount of time that this president has been in office, I think the frustration with government period has been building for a long time. People are just getting to the point where they want change...and not the "change" that Obama has delivered thus for, but real change. Total reform of government. What that would take, I'm not sure... in fact it's kind of unsettling to think of what it might take.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Obama's approval ratings are at 67%, as of seven hours ago. That's what Google told me. These numbers change from moment to moment. The 33% who don't approve of him are seriously going to need someone like Chuck Norris to stand a chance against the overwhelming majority who wouldn't be on board with this whole revolution business. Good luck in forcing your will on us, though!