• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Chrono Trigger

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well anyone who knows about Square knows about this great game. This is one of those timeless classics of Square and I do mean "timeless". lol It's no suprise why I like this game so I'd liek to see you guys thoughts and views.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
It is a truly amazing game. Amazing cast of characters, epic story, great battle system, awesome graphics. There are so many things that Square did right with this game that is would probably be easier to think of what they did wrong.

B

Bio248

probably one of the best games ive ver played. id put it up there rivaling final fantasy 7, even with the 16 bit graphics, it rocked. :D

K

kajin_phoenixlord

That's true. Chrono Trigger is the one of the few RPGs that was really fun to play. Doing all those extra quests to alter time and stuff was just fun, period.