3ds Chrono Trigger DS?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fantasy, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

2. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Oh cool, but I'm not sure whether or not I'd buy it. Maybe if there is some cool extra content. I was wondering when they'd get around to this.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm with Altanzitarron, if they add anything new I might possibly buy it. Right now, I already own the SNES version of the game and there's no reason to buy another copy if it's just transformed into the DS version.

When they came out with Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance I thought it would just be the PlayStation version transformed into the hand held version. I was sooo wrong. I hope it's the same way with this Chrono Trigger DS game.

4. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I'd buy like 5 DSs if Chrono Trigger came out for it.

5. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I'm sure one will suffice :lol:

6. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

I'm not sure whether or not links to other forums are allowed here, but that's the info so far.

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

If it's released in Europe, I'm buying it.

Considering it was never released here in the first place...

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I might end up having to buy this. Chrono Trigger is an amazing game, and I could use some more DS games.

9. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

It better come to America because I have been waiting for this ever since the GC rumors of a chrono trigger remake. This would be the answer to my wish because I would be able to play chrono trigger anywhere!

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Damnit . . another reason I need to rebuy my DS (thank you king douche bag whoever stole it, may you burn in hell).