• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

'Chronicles of Rick Roll' Star ARRESTED

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Antoine "Bed Intruder" Dodson, the man whose TV news rant against a would-be rapist became a viral music video and his ticket to celebrity, was arrested for marijuana possession, according to Alabama authorities. Judging by his tweets, Dodson, 24, isn't all that upset about it.

"Let me be the first to tell it!!" So just got out of jail off a weak charge!!!," Dodson said in a Saturday afternoon tweet. "Got pulled over in my Benz and they got me ... I never been in jail except that time in grade school."

Dodson used an Internet acronym, part of which typically means, "rolling on the ... floor" laughing.
'Bed Intruder' Internet star arrested in Alabama - CNN.com

:O I think the real story here is that he used an Internet acronym! Gotta love how the CNN folks pretend they don't really know what it is or how to use it in context.

No mention of 'Chronicles' in the story at all, though.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Well, I hope this doesnt' halt the production of the up and coming video. If this were in Canada, I imagine that he probably wouldn't have been charged.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I saw this yesterday, and thought initially... "Hide yo weed. Hide yo hemp. 'Cause I be takin' all the marijuana out here."

No lie.

He should be fine, anyway.