• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chrno Crusade

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Has anyone seen Chrono Crusade? I have seen a quick part of it and it was pretty good, but I don't know if I should look into it, can anyone explain it to me because I decide to look it up or not.

C

CarrieHikari

I thought Chrno Crusade was very enjoyable and I really liked the ending theme "Sayonara Solitare." The story itself is nice, the english dub is neat, I thought the ending of the show could have used a little more work.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I have never seen it. But it's coming on shotime if I ain't mistaken so I will watch it then.

T

The Realist

Yeah Vince, go ahead and take the chance to watch it completely and it will end as one of the best. Great ending for those who were truly addicted to the anime.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
I have the entire series in a single box set and I really like it. Sometimes it gets silly and others it gets serious. It doesn't like to get boring.

L

Laharl ex

Never saw it. I was thinking of getting the box set, but I don't know if it's $70 worth...that's kinda a lot.

D

deepikab

After seeing the whole series I think you should check it out!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Dling the Anime as i reply. I heard good things about it. And im a fan of Gonzo animation studios. They always due a surperb job with animation. I also like Kyoto Animation.

Y

Yuumei Kijo

The anime itself is awesome. All it needs...is a new ending. Other than that I love the series. Own it and the manga. I highly recommend it.

C

Chaos42

i think the manga is better plus i don't realy like the resolution of the anime i don't know about the manga yet so im hoping for a less tragic ending --doubt it though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vegito728 Anime 2
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 3