• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Christmas wish list

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Although the very thought makes me cringe, there is no denying that X-mas is right around the corner.
I'm having a really hard time trying to pick out presents for my 10 year old daughter. My 15 year old is easy (gift cards) and so is my 9 year old (anything girly) but my Gina is a tough one.
So, here's my question, what's hot this year. What is every kid asking for??

....and after answering that, tell me this....what do YOU want for Christmas???

Me? I want a new easel!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh now let's see where to begin...

Ok Santa...I want a 50cc gas Mountianboard and a new pressure suit.:D
A case of Tony Alva 86mm speed wheels...
A Batman TV, Raido, and MP3 player (See them at wallmart):cool:
A copy of Dogs town & Z-Boys, and the lords of Dogstown.
X-men legends 1 & 2 for GC and the new spider man game..:nod:

Oh yeah I want a Transformer for Christmas.!!!:D

the_cat

:lol: What do I want.....let's see!
A new cat box.
Fresh litter.
CATNIP! and lot's of it!!!
new things to batt around the house.
and of course some nice warm TLC! :rolleyes:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
AngelsPeak said:
Greedy!!:lol:
Hey you asked:nod: .....Besides santa will will more than likely oniy give me one or two on my list...The rest will be up to me:lol: :lol:
You know my motto "He who dies with the most toys wins...I WIN!!":lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
All I want for Christmas is to be freekin healthy! Yes....she is still sick. Or maybe it's sick again? I was almost well and then 2 days ago ZAP it's back. Now my kid is sick too so I'm thinking it's another cold?

OK I'm lying....that's not all I want for Christmas but you along with my family are asking what it is and I haven't been able to come up with any great answers. Brain hasn't worked well lately.

Oh just make it easy....send DIAMONDS! :D (or a housekeeper/chef/nanny)!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
the_cat said:
:lol: What do I want.....let's see!
A new cat box.
Fresh litter.
CATNIP! and lot's of it!!!
new things to batt around the house.
and of course some nice warm TLC! :rolleyes:
Well, Santa may just oblige as long as someone else cleans the box!!:lol:
May I suggest leaving out a few extra cookies...just in case!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
BOO!

Ya'll forget about me around here? LOL

What do I want for Christmas? I want a deep freeze to put all my free and cheap finds I been getting with my coupons! LOL

Yep yep, my new hobby.......I kind of like this better than ebayin, I "make" more money with this! LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
BOO!

Ya'll forget about me around here? LOL

What do I want for Christmas? I want a deep freeze to put all my free and cheap finds I been getting with my coupons! LOL

Yep yep, my new hobby.......I kind of like this better than ebayin, I "make" more money with this! LOL
Forget you??? As if!!
Too bad you're not closer to me, I have a brand new full size upright freezer that I only plugged in for about 5 hours, ever since then, it's been sitting in my basement begging for some love!!:shake: I have no clue what I was thinkin' when I bought it!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I would just be happy with a new stove right now lol mine decided to explode a week ago. but on the bright side it gets me out of any thanksgiving cooking :D