Movies Christmas Vacation (Inception Style)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

:D

Yes, that's right lol. After my Dumb & Dumber Inception Style trailer got almost 800,000 views (and counting) on YouTube, I decided to dig into my collection of movies and put another one of these together. This time it's Chevy Chase who gets the Inception treatment in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Inception Style."

Enjoy. And of course feel free to share this if you liked it!

YouTube - Christmas Vacation Trailer - Inception Style (By NURV.com)

Major and idisrsly like this.

2. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Haha, your Dumb & Dumber trailer I found to be very inspirational and entertaining.

I'll be honest, this one was not as good for me. It's still great though. You should almost make a request thread and let us help you find the next one!

3. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

I enjoyed that trailer. I'm familiar with the movie but somehow you make it seem so much more exciting to watch.............good job!

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Maybe because I absolute hate the movie Dumb and Dumber, but this one for me was ten times better. I really loved this one. Another great job Brix. Well done!

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

That was awesome, I love the film you chose.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I like Christmas Vacation a lot more than Dumb and Dumber, so this one was more enjoyable for me. Very well done, but I agree with some of the Youtube comments that you should do something other than the "Inception style" next time.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm shocked you didn't use much more of cousin Eddie. That guy was nuts.

Maybe it's time to switch to another style? Sticking to one mash can only get you so far.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I'm going to do something totally different for the next one. I may have singlehandedly worn out the Inception Style trailers with that Dumb & Dumber one last week. It's the second most popular one out right now and it became that in just a few days. I think people are tired of that music now haha. (Can't say I disagree)

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That was pretty good my friend, I am a huge fan of this movie. I don't know which one was better, but I did enjoy both of them.

Can't wait to see your next project.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

This one was better. This movie was better. I've hated Dumb and Dumber for years. But yes, you should do something else next time. I look forward to whatever you come up with.