Christmas Shopping?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Mirage, Nov 11, 2008.

?

Your Christmas Shopping Status?

1. Finished Shopping

8.7%
  2. In the Process

34.8%
  3. Haven't Started

43.5%
  4. I Won't Be Buying Any Gifts

13.0%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Have you started yet? What's your status?

I haven't started yet at all. I usually wait until mid to late December because for some reason I like shopping when it's really busy and cold. Gets me in the holiday spirit I guess. :lol:

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

no i havnt started at all!!! and i should of already! lol i always tell myself ill start in novemeber and ill be all ready in time to enjoy the 2 weeks before christmas and not rush about. christmas shopping always gets me in the mood, just the looking for stuff then buying stuff then going home and wrapping it lol
    but no i havnt started and i should of by now......lol just had lots of stuff to do! lol

3. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I have not even thought about it yet to be honest,i dont start until the first week of December,thinking about Christmas now is just to depressing!.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

You should shop your gift for me earlier. Shipping takes longer during the holiday season.

I haven't started mine. I'm still wondering who I'm going to give gifts this Christmas, aside from my usual family list.

5. fragile

fragile Registered Member

I haven't started yet, but I have a plan. lol. I think I know what everyone is going to get, except from my grandparents. I have no idea what to get them. :-/

But I'm looking forward to do my Christmas shopping, walking around in the decorated shops, wrapping the gifts. :nod: I like it.

6. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I dont celebrate Christmas so I wont be buying any gifts....... enough said

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I actually have no excuse except laziness because 99% of my gifts are gift cards. I'll wait the day before or even the day of sometimes.

8. VelvetRolo

VelvetRolo Registered Member

I used to wait till the last few days - but it shows when you do that, and you end up spending too much money on crap that's underappreciated... Now I shop throughout the year when getting other things... Always have it in your mind, and in 365 days, you're bound to find that right something for everyone... Now, if only those people could figure out what I would appreciate.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I'll probably do it sometime in mid December or maybe over Thanksgiving break, I don't like to do my shopping super early cause there's simply no reason for it, plus part of the fun is shopping when all the stores are super crowded. ;)

10. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I have not bought anything yet. But I already know what I am getting everyone. Black Friday is the day I really start the gift shopping.