Christmas Shopping

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Oh boy, alot of people are going to hate me for starting this thread early. Christmas is about a month and a half away and I already began thinking about what I am going to get my family for Christmas.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm starting to think about that as well. Last year I was out on Christmas Eve doing shopping... I actually like being out and shopping during all the madness, but maybe I'll get everything first this time around and just go out and enjoy the madness without being part of this time around. :D

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
It's okay everyone knew that this thread was coming anyway. You should try and get something that the whole family can enjoy at once, maybe a Wii, or something like that, I honestly have no idea what to buy because I have very little experience on Christmas shopping it's really hard to figure out what everyone wants and if I get a whole family gift then there's the problem of everyone not liking it, maybe this year I can get some experience for Christmas shopping, anybody else have trouble Christmas shopping?

FaKeD

Registered Member
I have the Christmas tree up already so don't worryt about having created this thread early
:lol:

Why buy the presents at the last minute when you can buy them now and then relax?

Teorropy

Yeah, the only people I have to buy Christmas presents for this year is my wife and daughter, the rest is already done. I have been looking at things for them that I think they might like.

We are also starting to clean a spot for the tree also. I always get excited about this time of year.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I won't be buying any Christmas presents this year until around June, because that is when my family is having our Christmas. We won't all be able to get together until then so we have decided that we will do it then as a family.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've got to buy my close family some small things, and get my daughter something loud and obnoxious so her mother can suffer.

Heh, I'm evil.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I went to the mall today and it was busy. I think for this Christmas, I am going to give the family gift cards cause I really don't know what they want. I would hate to buy something they don't like and have them return it.

The tickle me Cookie Monster and Ernies are out of stock at the local Target here. I was going to buy one and donate it to an organization that gives kids toys for Christmas. I will have to check some other stores to see if they have them.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I've been thinking about Christmas shopping as well, about what to get for this person. I try to avoid the madness at the malls but when I see a gret deal, I would usually get it. So I try to hold out as long as I can because department stores will get desperate and would lower prices to gain more sales. Sometimes, I shop online just to get a great deal because it adds up quite fast.