Christmas or B-Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a really random question, but what do you prefer Christmas or your birthday?

Personally I prefer Christmas because almost everyone is happy, and you have all your family over(well I do) and there's Christmas speacials on television and such.

But don't get me wrong I like my birthday as well, because it at least gives me one good reason during the year to get shit face.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Christmas, friends and family are around, lights are up, trees are decorated. Its just the complete feeling over all, plus I rarely even celebrate my birthday.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I prefer my birthday... it's December 31, so the atmosphere is pretty much the same as it would be for Christmas, what with the lights and the warmfuzzyfeelings... but I'm Jewish Agnostic, so Christmas for me is pretty much just going out for Chinese food with my family, whereas my birthday is still a big celebration with all my friends because not only is it my birthday but it's also new years eve.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Neither to be honest.

I've spent the last 4 or 5 birthdays waking up to an empty house due to my mum's work hours and, trying not to sound like Scrooge, christmas is becoming annoying. When i get my own place i'll be celebrating Pagan holidays.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Christmas, because I love the mood. Everyone is happy, I get to spend time with my family and I still watch some of the Christmas specials lol.

My Birthday is fun, but not anywhere near as fun as Christmas.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Stupid question, I prefer my birthday because every year I throw a massive party, get pissed and wake up hanged over the next morning. What can be better than that?

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

My family jumps on the holiday bandwagon and "celebrates christmas", so I'll have to say christmas. I usually get more stuff on xmas because only my parents are around for my birthday...

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Well on my birthday I usually am at work and I don't really do anything for it anyway.

On Christmas I see family that I haven't seen in forever but I don't necessarily wish to see them. I kind of would rather be working because then I don't have to drive 2 hours each way and spend money on gas, food, etc. instead of working and making money.

I guess neither. 4th of July and Halloween are always fun though.

9. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Christmas because it is really just a time where people are happy and I give presents as well as get them lol

10. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

Easily Christmas, My birthday isn't really all that big of a deal to me, until I actually turn an age where something big comes from it(Able to get my lisence) I love everything about christmas, everyone is so happy for like 2 weeks, its just so awesome.