Movies Christmas Movies

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Watching the movie called The Man Who Saved Christmas, I was wondering what's everyone's favourite christmas movie?

Mine is:
Grinch
Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3.

The year without a Santa Claus. i like it cause the meizer brothers lol. classic anyway.

simpsons christmas and another personal favorite "White Christmas"... yeah the musical one lol i know its before my time but i used to watch it all the time in the summer at my moms house when i missed the winter.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I don't have a favorite Christmas movie but I am interested in seeing the Four Christmas movie this year with Reese Witherspoon in it.

RATTIE

Registered Member
I just Love The Grinch. :cool:
The Family Man is really good but I'm not entirely sure if it's classed as a Christmas movie.
I think it is.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Hmm... there are a lot of Christmas movies, but I've always liked this one in particular, I've watched it every year in late December before Christmas, it's called "It's a Wonderful Life" it's a very old film in black and white and everything but I like it.

Some others that I like.

Die Hard movies (what's better than Bruce Willis in a wifebeater single handedly taking out terrorists on Christmas Eve?) :lol:
The Santa Clause
Christmas Vacation (with Chevy Chase)