Movies Christmas Movies

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vidic15, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Watching the movie called The Man Who Saved Christmas, I was wondering what's everyone's favourite christmas movie?

Mine is:
    Grinch
    Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3.

2. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

The year without a Santa Claus. i like it cause the meizer brothers lol. classic anyway.

simpsons christmas and another personal favorite "White Christmas"... yeah the musical one lol i know its before my time but i used to watch it all the time in the summer at my moms house when i missed the winter.

Turbo likes this.
  3. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

Home Alone 1 & 2
    Elf

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

Aww i love that!!!!

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I forgot about Bad Santa, that movie was awesome!

5. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

For me, it always has to be the origional 'A Christmas Carol' with Alistair Sim.

6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I don't have a favorite Christmas movie but I am interested in seeing the Four Christmas movie this year with Reese Witherspoon in it.

7. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I just Love The Grinch. :cool:
    The Family Man is really good but I'm not entirely sure if it's classed as a Christmas movie.
    I think it is.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Bad Santa and the home alone's are awesome movies, that's what I'll be watching :D

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Hmm... there are a lot of Christmas movies, but I've always liked this one in particular, I've watched it every year in late December before Christmas, it's called "It's a Wonderful Life" it's a very old film in black and white and everything but I like it.

Some others that I like.

Die Hard movies (what's better than Bruce Willis in a wifebeater single handedly taking out terrorists on Christmas Eve?) :lol:
    The Santa Clause
    Christmas Vacation (with Chevy Chase)

10. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

Elf- man will ferral is a funny man

Bad santa - love the little kid in this movie lol