• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

~Christmas Light Show~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. I came across this at one of Andrews other forums and thought you all might enjoy it as well..So sit back relax and enjoy the show...

PS: turn out the lights if you can..:D Now on with the show.......

http://members.cox.net/tmbess/christmas.wmv

Merry Christmas........

And no it's not my house..I only do Halloween....

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I love that house!!!! The music is sooooo cool!! Now, if I could just find someone to come hang my lights for me I'd be thrilled (no music necessary) I even got 'em untangled for someone...anyone...:lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey they are useing this in TV comercials now.!:nod:
I saw it last night :nod: I couldn't belive my eyes..If you haven't seen it go and click on the link..
No it's not stop motion photography..If you get to see the comercial you will love it..It's much clearer.....And easier to see.:nod:
So let us know if you have seen it on TV and where you saw it...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't seen any commercials with it, but I did find a much better house that did the same music. It has HUGE trees decorated to the top, and the entire lawn was covered in different colored lights that turned on at separate times too. :)

cno2u

Registered Member
I don't know if this is the same one ... but there is one in my state that was all over the news that the law made them turn the lights and music off as it was creating traffic jams and such in the neighborhood. I live in Tennessee, but I only heard of the one. I didn't know their were others. I just found it funny that they made them turn them off. Shouldn't they make everyone turn their lights off in that case? I found that concept interesting. I guess they used it as a disturbing the peace type thing :lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I saw the commercial for it on New Years Eve..it was a "lite beer" advertisement...cute!:lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Golden Palace won an auction to decorate someone's house and they did something similar to this, only with GOLDENPALACE.COM letters lighting up also.

Nanner

Registered Member
My brother sent me this link before Christmas....said "next year" I replyed with "I DO NOT THINK SO" But if someone wants to come next year and do my 2nd story real nice and pretty I won't object!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
After spending almost 3 hours on Sunday taking down what took me almost all day to put up, all I can say is NOT!!!! Why do we torture ourselves like this every year for a few pretty lights?
Now, if they were orange and black, that would be another story!!:D