Christmas Gifts!

Hi guys,
What are you buying for Christmas holiday? Is there any thing special? I am unable to decide what to buy for Christmas that can give attraction. Please suggest me your interesting Christmas gift.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't know yet what I'm buying for my Mom. It's going to be something nice but I've yet to decide exactly what I'm getting her.

dmny500

Registered Member
When in doubt buy a gift card, it's 0% personal so if it's for your mom then buy a real gift but anyone else you can get away with it.

When in doubt buy a gift card, it's 0% personal so if it's for your mom then buy a real gift but anyone else you can get away with it.
Liez, unless you went with like, walmart or a mall gift card, cash and checks are the true impersonal gift. Gift cards at least limit the person receiving the gift to a single store. So like, if you know someone wants a book, but you don't know which, a bookstore gift card is actually pretty personal. Or if they want clothes, so you get a card from a place that carries stuff they like. So while a specific gift may be more personal, a well chosen gift card is the next best thing.

neum985

I pwn noobs