Christmas Gifts!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darrell, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Darrell

Darrell New Member

Hi guys,
    What are you buying for Christmas holiday? Is there any thing special? I am unable to decide what to buy for Christmas that can give attraction. Please suggest me your interesting Christmas gift.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

How old is the person you are buying this for and what is your relationship with them?

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Also, what do they like? What limits are there? What's the price range you were thinking about?

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'm buying my sister an armband for running. That's it. I'm broke. lol

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I don't know yet what I'm buying for my Mom. It's going to be something nice but I've yet to decide exactly what I'm getting her.

6. dmny500

dmny500 Registered Member

When in doubt buy a gift card, it's 0% personal so if it's for your mom then buy a real gift but anyone else you can get away with it.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Liez, unless you went with like, walmart or a mall gift card, cash and checks are the true impersonal gift. Gift cards at least limit the person receiving the gift to a single store. So like, if you know someone wants a book, but you don't know which, a bookstore gift card is actually pretty personal. Or if they want clothes, so you get a card from a place that carries stuff they like. So while a specific gift may be more personal, a well chosen gift card is the next best thing.

8. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs