• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Christmas Budgets

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I was curious how much people spend for Christmas. I enjoy shopping the day after thanksgiving for deals and I would say I usually and and all spend about 500 bucks on Christmas gifts.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Thats a respectable sum of money. I usually go $200, but this year things are going to be extra tight. Actually, my family and I are going to celebrate Christmas after the fact because theres a local auction around where I live that sells new items at rock bottom prices. This usually happens after Christmas, because everyones already spent all of thier money.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually get people $15-20 gifts, which amounts to around $200 or so.

keithyul

Registered Member
well as for me im going to buy $40 - $60 present for everyone which will round up to $300 - $400... :)

Psyco

Food Whore
generally it ends up amounting to >$100. I buy gifts for my close family, and maybe a joke gift or two to friends.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
I usually spend $100-$200 all together. I should start getting on top of things as Christmas seems to be sneaking up again...

dmny500

Registered Member
I would say about $200 but I might get cheaper this year cause I just had to get my car fixed and thats never cheap.

Teorropy

I have spent alot. I bought my wife a nice ring.

About 4 grand.

My girl is getting a ton of barbies and movies.

Two Hannah dolls.
Two toys having to do with Barbie of the Island.

Alot of stuff. I can't recall how much has been spent yet. But no more is being spent now.

Gwiz

Registered Member
On average, my annual christmas budget is usually around $500. I usually do try to seek out a good deal here on there. I also do try to treat myself to something since it's the end of year if my budget allows me to.