Christie Wants To Return To Toronto?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kidd, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I dont want him back, he wouldn't help this Raptor team, yes he's a good defender, but he hasnt played basketball in a while, and the last few teams he has been on he only cause trouble, also Jackie is so annoying, she would start some shit about the Raptors franchise and we don't need that kind of stuff when we're making a playoff push.

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I agree. Plus the fact that we have a solid enough team now anyway. It just would not be smart to get him back in my opinion.

4. bargnani7

bargnani7 Guest

raptors shouldnt sign him. hes old and probably out of shape for nba basketball level.
    also we would have another sf/sg when we already have mo-pete, parker, jones and graham. he wouldnt get minutes and it would be a waste of salary cap. the only reason why we would get him is because the same reason why we still have derrick martin....for leadership.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

There's no need for this bum anymore. I never thought he was a good player back in the hayday with the Raptors. Plus why bring in a problems to an organization that as stay away from them all year. Brian Colangelo is a smart General Manager and he'll never sign him.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well we know atleast for now he won't be signing with the Raptors, because he signed a 10 day contract with the Los Angeles Clippers. Plus Vrian Colangelo won't ruin the chemistry we have right now. Especially with a washed up player like Doug Christie.