Christiano Ronaldo Declares His Future.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Manchester United wonder winger has made it clear the he is to leave Old Trafford this summer and join Real Madrid.

He said straight after Portugal's defeat to Germany in the European Championships "My Premier League future is over".
Ronaldo Joined Man United five years ago and has quickly built a strong reputation and has become the world most valuable player.

This announcement means that the two interested clubs with need to thrash out a deal but Manchester United are adamant that Ronaldo won't be leaving no matter what the offer from the Spanish giants.

For me personally I'm gutted he's my hero and he's going to turn his back on the club that made him the player he is now, I'm deeply upset.

Your thoughts and feelings?

CBNJ

Registered Member
Seems appropriate that you post this.

Why is he leaving? Does he feel that after the loss he needs a fresh start? Or does he just want more $$.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Real Madrid would be paying him more money but I think he feels his achieved all he can at the club, he's won every domestic title available and won the European Cup.

CBNJ

Registered Member
I guess the money is enough for him to leave everything that helped him get big over the years. Oh well, hopefully playing for a different team will make him change his hair style. :p

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Wasn't Manchester complaining about how Madrid is trying to court Ronaldo (something about not within the rules)?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Wasn't Manchester complaining about how Madrid is trying to court Ronaldo (something about not within the rules)?
Yeah but FIFA threw it out saying that Man United didn't have valid grounds inwhich to make a valid complaint.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I read an article today that Manchester are ignoring all offers for Ronaldo. So in other words it doesn't seem like Man U wants to get rid of him.

Should be an interesting storyline that's for sure.

Jakey-D

Registered Member
For me personally I'm gutted he's my hero and he's going to turn his back on the club that made him the player he is now, I'm deeply upset.
Sorry but he would have become the player the plaher he has regardless of what big club snapped him up. Christiano gave Man Utd so much in his five years and now he simple wants to spread his wings and experience new things.

You should be grateful for all he gave you and wish him well in his future career. I know already he will go down as one of the greatest players ever to grace the game.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Sorry but he would have become the player the plaher he has regardless of what big club snapped him up. Christiano gave Man Utd so much in his five years and now he simple wants to spread his wings and experience new things.

You should be grateful for all he gave you and wish him well in his future career. I know already he will go down as one of the greatest players ever to grace the game.

I think you're wrong, Man United bought Ronaldo when he was nothing and when nobody else wanted him. He took stick from everyone when he first joined but the club stuck by him.

Then when he became public enemy number one from the "Winker" incident, everyone wanted his blood but, again, Alex Ferguson and Manchester United stuck by him and supported him through his darkest days.

It's now Ronaldo's time to repay the club and stay for at least another two seasons and honour his contract.

Jakey-D

Registered Member
Natural Talent is Natural Talent! He would have became a superstar regardless of who bought him. Fergie may have spotted him alot earlier than very other manager in the world but that's just because he's Scottish and us Scots are...well...just simply flippin fantastic. LOL!