Christian

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, a lot of wrestling fans believed that Christian was coming back at Royal Rumble, but he never made an appearance. So now when do you believe he's coming back? After Wrestlemania or before Wrestlemania?

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Pffffft hell if i know haha. the thing about christian is everything has always been so hidden from the internet. I hope it actually happens!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I believe the perfect way to bring him is Monday Night Raw after Wrestlemania. Start giving people clues about someone coming back a couple of weeks before Wrestlemania, than make him appear than. I think that would be the best way to bring him back in the WWE.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I have no idea, like most people i was certain he was coming back at the rumble.

Well, assuming Edge is up against Triple H at WM; If he wins, there's no way he's gonna win cleanly (as he never does!) so maybe Christian will make his return then to help Edge win/retain the title.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I would think it would have to be on RAW or PPV so the internet doesnt leak it. And given the fact he'll surely debut on Smackdown that takes RAW out of the picture. (Probably)

Matt Hardy didnt technically say he was behind the attacks on Hardy. He said we couldnt prove it was him. So it could be Christian still.