PC Games Christian review of runescape

Christiangamer

Registered Member
I have played runescape for 2 years and the quilt was too much as a Christian i couldn't submit myself to that any longer. In the Bible is says to not be associated to witchcraft and that is exactly what I did here is the verse which supports this:

Deuteronomy: "9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead."

This is what runescape had it had demons, witches, zombies, ghosts even down to possed people. Now you may say but i'm not practicing casting spells or doing omens. I have 2 things to say to that when you do the 8-ball or hororscopes what do you think that is it is practicing omens. As doing sorcery in the Bible times when you went to a fortune teller that was considered sorcery, so how is that different than a 8-ball or an Oujia board. Asided from this I have no objection to runescape it is entertaining, addicting, fun, even moral, but it still has witchcraft which I now will not do anymore. I also feel this way about starwars, lord of the rings, and especially harry potter.

You may say "there is no such thing as ghosts" but there is i could give you thousands of links, pics, videos, anything and you could say it is just a trick so I won't do that. It is satan inside of you saying that this is ok its just a game satan is a joke, HE IS NOT. My bioligical mom belived herself to be a which she practices spells and cantations, she is possed by demons. I am so thankfull that I now live with my grand parents.