Christian Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Shwa, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Anyone listen to some good inspirational music here and there? I do from time to time because its comforting and other than that, there are some really good artists in that field. Some Artists I like are:

Nicole C. Mullen - Redeemer
    Great Light of the World - Debo Norman
    Here I Am to Worship - Sonicflood
    God of Wonders - Third Day

~Shwa

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I am not really big on Christian music. Most of it I can't really get into or simply the fact that they are Christian bothers me a bit. I find too many disagreements with the Christian Faith to listen to their music.

3. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I can understand that as well since I don't go to church and most if not all Christian bother me, but I really like their music. It's kinda like gospel music.....except not as good, lol. But its still soothing at times.

~Shwa

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I like a lot of Christian artists. Some are popular in the mainstream community. And many songs, anyone can like, regardless of their personal beliefs. Switchfoot, P.O.D., Lifehouse, G.R.I.T.S., Britt Nichole, and Stacie Orico all have some level of popularity even among non-Christians.

These are some others I also like:
    Pillar, Kutless, TobyMac, Skillet, Stellar Kart, Seventh Day Slumber, Lecrae, Falling Up, Rebecca St. James, Hawk Nelson, Audio Adrenaline, Jars of Clay, Mat Kearney, Newsboys, Relient K, Sanctus Real, Matthew West, Steven Curtis Chapman, Philips Craig and Dean, MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Delerious?, Michael W. Smith, Jeremy Camp, Mark Schultz, Manafest.

I'm sure some of these others are also popular mainstream, but I just don't know about it. And some of them easily could be.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I recognized almost all those artists because a friend of mine is big into Christian music and gives me albums frequently.